Do not want to be the Chosen
Professor McGonagall, "Hufflepuff!" , a tall, slender woman with long, dark cloak and a similarly dark hat on his head, took the boy to go - not their own, but the famous talking. The Go for an attentive reader can but think - again, no sooner had he sat there for a second on the curly hair. With a wry smile, he got up from the old chair, move took the applause true in the Great Hall, and then went a little uncertain in the direction of the yellow decorated table. I had previously maintained only with the dark-haired, as we had crossed to this rather rickety boats to the large lake to the famous castle. His name was Justin, his parents were both muggles, and he would actually come into the elite Eton school, of course, a Muggle school, if he had not received the letter from Hogwarts. As it is a short summary my life so far had heard was he derailed his features by the obvious admiration of something. But well, to other beings, especially up Muggle-born, my life might seem quite enviable. However, they knew it's not really. And I did not intend to dedicate too many people.
any case, he now sat with a wry grin and seemingly easier earlier in the middle of Hufflepuff. In the House, I certainly would not come. I wondered just how he got the opportunity to an elite school. Well, Elite was not necessarily very intelligent. Matter of opinion.
"Ravenclaw!"
The next boy, also dark-haired, but a squat, fuller stature, stood up confidently, but had somehow lost, as he almost hesitated before McGonagall was that the hat was now back in their hands. He, therefore, the Ravenclaw made me any less the impression that he had gone into the right house. Normally, I cherished and not necessarily those silly prejudices, but a few nasty thoughts are even allowed me wohlerzogenem boy once. This run I will refrain from doing but. That would be perhaps a little unfair.
No, he finally decided that it would be appropriate to go to the Blue Plate, so he let himself down next to the turn a little confused clapping classmates.
The boy who came liked, I might even see something similar. However, his hair was blond, pointed his face, clenched his expression somewhat, but broader than that of his predecessor. We were on the train to keep it short, as the candy woman - I call it now just so - had passed her car, and I took advantage of the favorable moment, to escape for a while before the pushy fellow travelers. I knew his family by a few stores both of our fathers, had just that, Lucius Malfoy, but got only briefly to face as Cian had discussed with him about a more recent work. Since I had heard nothing but positive so far to tell my father, I promised myself some of the blond boy named Draco. However, I was at the far been too short conversation in the hallway to little more than a polite greeting and a common interest, "How's it going?" Because we had to do both still - he was looking for anyone in particular, whose name he gave me not reveal wanted, and I had to look for a quiet place where I could not find the stubborn pursuer too fast.
"Slytherin!"
Even before the hat had happened to touch the smooth hair of the boy, he had already announced his endscheidung that Draco only as a right to seemed to be, because the satisfied grin that was now set to the right noble features, worked extremely convincing. Slytherin. Well, I knew that his whole, pure-blood family had been in this house, had been able to guess that he also that would attend. And yet I had somehow hoped other. For I would certainly not come to Slytherin, even if my father had once been there. If we were not in the same house, it might be difficult to establish closer contact, but beautiful, I would sort it out, because I was Fynn. I had yet overcome any obstacle, any border made void if it had been me in his way. That we would come in two different houses, were it not so bad.
My very impressed by my project ideas were the intense whispering stopped, which was suddenly broken out in the hall. Of course, I should not long remain hidden, because what students here just all twisted his neck to be able to see him.
The well-known boy with black, messy tousled hair and apparently no longer brand new glasses were reluctant to be on McGonagall, looked again and again with the green eyes - almost as unusually green like mine - after all the students to sitting in the Great Hall and watch him banned.
Ah yes, what was done not by the young Harry Potter heard it all. A little hero, he was already, though he still had not really done that. I had plenty of mismatching the memory of my aunt allowed here, even if only partially. Because this boy looked a lot better than my beloved aunt.
No, apart from its somewhat emaciated appearance, he actually seemed quite healthy, good looking, if not the ground taste. From my seat, I could see the wonderful legendary scar on his forehead, it really looked like a flash that was hammered into his head. One could only hope for him that his mind at that time no damage had been wearing it. However, I had not heard of the kind, rather the contrary.
The hat settled his endscheidung with him plenty of time. Just as Harry moved his lips, how small Schweißperlchen formed on the drawn face as he sank imperceptibly a bit, he appeared with his hat actually to discuss the future house. I smiled softly. Actually not a bad idea. If we sent the hat only submitted his request, he was aware that even with respect to its endscheidung. And in my formulation coasts you really should not be a problem.
until the two had finally agreed, I could miss a few Superior formulation, because the hat was probably disagree with the good Mr Potter.
"All right .. Gryffindor had! "
When he finally made a decision, I had to smile. Gryffindor. How could it be otherwise? Finally, the boy was from the beginning of his life to a hero because he had defeated the Dark Lord, although he did not even have to adjust as need be necessary. It was pretty obvious that he entered the house of the brave, the democrat, small heroes would come to the table he went straight, accompanied by thunderous applause and catcalls. The more it surprised me that Harry had only long enough to have to discuss with the hat. Well, maybe I would still get the opportunity, to ask him. be meant by it 'could this way, the hat. Because I was already planning a small meeting with the clothes utensil.
You ".. You're Finley, right? ? Finley Maynard »
A dainty little girl to my right, it was probably like me - it would take more than two months - Not yet 11 years old, had been leaning slightly forward to be able to see my handsome profile better. When I heard her slightly shaky, nervous voice clearly, I sat back on the sympathetic Fynn-smile, turned to her and stared with a look at her face. She was actually quite thin, almost gaunt, but looked not bad, quite the contrary. The long, dark hair - I graduated as a coffee brown one - the very pretty face framed suitably formed a perfect contrast to the bright blue eyes with large, dark pupils. She seemed very excited, but I noticed too late that it stemmed from my presence, not on the upcoming schedule for both of us still in the houses.
"Indeed, yes. May I also know who I am talking to? "
I held out a hand, a polite gesture that I had become accustomed, it seemed, however, somewhat stunned, as it so my outstretched finger considered.
"You hold out his hand? To me? "
I gently wrinkled brow. If I do not wish I had not so extended. Called such ideas as not logical?
"I really had before, yes. In addition to the desire to know your name. "
nervous giggle she leaned awkwardly on before me, a blast of perfume came to meet me, it smelled like a mixture of lavender and vanilla with a hint of lime.
"Lisa."
I bowed his head slightly in the draft, a sight that brought them seem even more upset.
"Just Lisa?"
Before she could answer, she winced as Professor McGonagall a certain Lisa Turpin called.
She smiled uncertainly, and suddenly became red.
"That's me."
you breathed it, like it was a sweet secret, known only I could. Lisa Turpin also. As she hurriedly stumbled on the chair, I turned me the right way around, watching her in how she got the hat on her dark hair and was sent to Ravenclaw. Me was not so much as an intelligent Ravenclaw happened, but well, the hat seemed so often some of the strange Endscheidungen taken. When she was completely resolved with relief to the blue table, she looked again at me, and waved ridiculous, in my direction. Since I could only hope not to come to Ravenclaw.
"Finley Noah Maynard."
was also my last name this evening. The teacher with the long, dark robe looked around for while I noticed some satisfaction: it raised whispers, and whispers. Sure, as exciting as the Harry Potter pocked I was not, but I was known enough to be interesting for the many people in this room are. That calmed me down. Even if it did not require sedation course. I was the calm themselves without hesitation
and with the famous smile I got up, walked without haste to the knotty chair and nodded towards the professor. feel the familiar feeling of so many glances to let me be more confident when it came to my next discussion with the hat that I was just put on.
I was quick enough to get rid of my first comment, before the guard could ever make any noise no matter how casual.
"Do what you want. But forget Slytherin. "
I could hear a faint hissing in my left ear, which probably should be an amused laugh.
"This year, almost no one seems to want to Slytherin."
"Draco already."
"The Malfoy does not count."
And I know? It flatters me. "
" This was not even begin to be a compliment. "
" I also think that you are the best guard in the world. "
" as the ever be questioned? "
"Have not I said."
But thought. "
" Could be. "
" Do you think I do not know what you think? "
You" 're a talking hat. "
" Slytherin! "
A chill came over me at once, because the hat had shouted at once a well-known to me through the hall .. It was like the feeling it when a bucket of ice is poured over his head. Only one feels not there Such a disappointment, aside the disappointment over the apparent end. But that does not matter now.
"What?"
before me the hat was taken off again, I thought he could hear a joyful laughter hurt. So a nasty head covering! He had intentionally.
I was about to McGonagall to plums, what they came up with anything, let go of such a part on the more or less innocent students. Then it occurred to me that this would be for my next couple of years here less advantageous. So I wanted to ask my polite way of talking to me once that to make things run ', so he could reconsider his endscheidung possibly one more time. But in the end, my hesitation, but caused by the sudden cry of the hat, been too long. I would now reformulate again, would be my first call for the immediate future pretty cool, at least for a little more attentive students who were of course crucial.
When the teacher looked at me with an eyebrow in the level, because I was still sitting on the chair, I decided to delay the unpleasant moment of outrage not continue to move better later when I was alone. I still had a chance to loose and relaxed acting up and go with the usual self-assured smile to the green table, which I had so desperately want to avoid. This moment of opportunity I would not have to make fullest, so I got up, caught me again as far as I had lost for a split second, the text, and ultimately contributed to that table. I cry in spite of my acting talent really hard not rage, rush at the hat, it on the marble floor of the hall to throw out wild and trample. It was really hard to get me out of the socket, but that damn hat I would hate forever. And at some point I should repay him. Eventually.
"wanted the part yet to talk with you, Fynn?"
Of course it was a wonderful encouragement, directly after this event in the face of Draco's may look to the content between different same age Slytherins sat. Actually, I had him as a really smart and very interesting - think nothing wrong, it's just a rumor that I have on boys am. I mean interesting as future interlocutors and allies - judged, but I had his schedule in the house of the snake at first confused. But now I knew what could make for fatal errors that part ', and so I was initially somewhat comforted when Malfoy's the same satisfaction with his division had been so obvious.
"He's probably happy to have after a year of loneliness once again has a conversation partner. Whether it wants to talk to or not. "
I sat on the seat next to him, he told me had kept, and watched from there the division of the first graders. That still interested and curious glances were on me, I ignored only. But could the pattern of my blond sitting next to not escape me, but I was busy just with the idea of making low-hat said. So I did not bother me too long to think about his reply.
"For someone like you, he ought to be happy, right?"
as a short note: My dislike of This hat is now no less violent, perhaps even by the daily confrontation with his endscheidung continued to grow. It would sound crazy to hate a hat, but its audacity is really cheeky. As will agree with me everyone. I mean, I was not polite to point out not to want to Slytherin? And I was the whole conversation about no longer remained polite and reserved, even though his replies from time to time been naughty? Exactly, he really had no right to treat me like this. betrayed by a hat. What a fate.
Endschuldige the lack of introduction for the next Statement. But I have to take over that memory all over again. A fucking hat!
0 comments:
Post a Comment