long, long time ago.
has now happened again a lot.
Felix is on Tuesday, 12.12.2006, died. Today buried a week ago. In our garden. With NEM really nice coffin.
brought all current homework behind me. German (2), English (now the second, written yesterday), math (I have writing out), (.. learned nothing) physics. And yesterday
English theater. Was pretty funny. Excursion Cooler, afternoon and evening even with the whole class, pleasure. Christmas Carol like I do not really like that, but have the house staged in America quite amusing.
Oh yes, Mr. Keuchel was with his class too. And now guess who was sitting directly behind me, .. by chance? Exactly. -.-*
half past eleven at night came home, still very tired.
morning Christmas Bazaar. Topic Caribbean flair. Is great.
Mr. Gwuzdz is just great. The best French teacher of all time. Although he is yet my first. But still - very cool.
And I am so very finally on vacation. Then I created it a go back more often to post something here.
After the holidays it works then again with further citations. Until now I have me a few reminders from the teacher rather restrained. But a little verse I have yet to conclude. Was recently in history.
So, we read, yes. Or rather it myself. Ne?
Neuber: Endschuldige, I told you not been listening level.
Hanna: Why?
Neuber: The pen because I was so distracted.
Hanna: What pen?
Thomas (right behind Hanna, waves its light pen): I!
Neuber: Lights in the dark?
Thomas: No, only in the Hellen
0 comments:
Post a Comment