Saturday, December 23, 2006

Is It Illegal To Have Neons On A Scooter

Tired like the early Morning..

years, I'm tired.
And I've grad looked upon total number of films on Youtube.
full sense, but somehow very funny.
Reminds me of Dona and Kora, diphtheria & Tong and our partner agency for .. What was the same again, Dona ..? o.o
must take the time and we beat them on websites .. xD''

I should soon acquire mal ne clever digital camera with video recording. The
is currently not that great.
But if I do that, I try once, since record something.
If only the memory card as small .. ôo

you see I'm tired. So I read more crap than usual
And here I sing all the time Robbie Williams. Sounds really great.
Oh yes, and a little picture in my boredom I've painted for you, too.
Will you look at it?

I am so proud of me .. *.*

Well, now I seek times the digicam.
Here are the very last of all the websites that I have written, nor by early November. And
are in the school newspaper so many of me .. Uu

Hartl: What books can not shorten it?
Nathalie: picture book ..
Hartl: lexicon ..!
___________________________________________

Hartl: Ah, there still needs to those who recite poetry.
So just the fun ..
Hanna: And then the fun!
___________________________________________

Hartl: Then on Wednesday ..
Oli: There is but holiday!
Hartl: Ah, because religion is still too which is good.
___________________________________________

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment