Saturday, December 23, 2006

Detect And Install Webcam Drivers

Von jedem 50 Cent..! o.ô

I grad a video of the birthday of my grandma found this year that was last weekend.
The whole family is very large and very crazy, was with a Greek, and since there was such a small stage in the room where we were sitting.
Well, this opportunity could not miss my dear sister Michelle, of course, and was then appointed head of Unterhaltungskomittee MMA. [MMA ~ Michelle, Marcel, Anina.]
Michelle (sister) is the fat girl with long skirt and white shirt, which is constantly interfering.
Marcel (cousin) is the boy with the checkered shirt and the wonderful Saxon dialect.
Anina (cousin) is the little girl with short skirt, which is not visible at all and almost always never what it says, because she is shy but totally cute, but extreme.

I also have videos of the beautiful poems and songs, which Michelle thought of himself first and Marcel then can recite added. However, I found the video now at best, as they demand a tip because their performance was so great, yes, and they now want to buy a cup of ice.
Please take care not to my great voice and the wonderful picture and sound quality. I've already said, not the digital camera is the best.
And that the image is on the side, I'm sorry. I'm so's shot, but it does not get it right again. The Nathan and technology dependent. *.*

now much fun with this crap .. xD


Okay, that takes me long to present .. ôo

Muhahaha .. *.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment