Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Is Constipation A Side Effect Of Plan B

Fynn 2

I'll show you your limits - Beware

"Happy subsequently"

.

I smiled wearily. Meanwhile I could hear this eternal, Happy no more. Who could get me all the best in the world already? A birthday might be beautiful, but so many positive things he brought with him no longer, I would describe it as all the best. Also, I had become - it was the first Monday after completing my fifth year - is this saying often enough. Far too often. However, I was brought up well. I was polite. I did the good wishes back at least to the outside to appreciate.

"Thank you, sir."

"Now you're a big boy."

"I'm five, Sir am."

"The is older than four three-quarters. "

"Yes, sir."

"So you agree with me?"

» Yes, sir."

"That's good."

"Why do you need so absolutely my consent? "

" I just wanted to know whether you now think for a big boy. "

" Well ... "

" A big boy can even run more. "

" Like what? "

" Mathematical equations. "

I should have known that his kindness could amount to no good. Mathematical equations. What a wonderful birthday present. And he called it all good? Well thank you. Then I could do without you.

Later that afternoon, I had his gift digested more or less successful, and thus math for this day behind me, he supervised me still practicing some simple magic. They were my first attempts with the magic wand, a brand new model, extremely rare example, with a Veelahaar. These wands were produced only rarely, because the procurement of Veelahaar was quite dangerous. However, does so beside the point. At any rate, my, Lumos 'for my first attempt pretty good, not to mention the many office tools that are now by my, Wingardium Leviosa' flying through the air.

I must say, Fynn, you have a real talent. "

This praise I heard with great satisfaction. Mainly because I had now learned that he and the distribution of value estimates quite economical bypassed.

"Thank you, sir. I wanted real name ..- "

"But you should pay attention to the pencil sharpener because over there."

My smile faded as quickly as it came. Was that possible? If he ever praised me, which seemed really far too rare, if you take my performance looked like he had a corrective censure improve after putting my attitude or my expression. Moreover, he had still not understood that he had not to interrupt me. For what he thought was me? A four-year-olds?

"Oh yeah?"

I fixed his eyes on my green eyes, the target object in a fairly rapid pace between the ceiling lamp and fire raced up and down, and threatened to break out of its trajectory.

Yes. Do not you think you should check to assign him a better target? "

a goal? Is not it enough if I over five - well, if you must absolutely know, there were five 1 / 2. The apple do not brush my so-called master counts as a whole - let fly several things at once across the room? Okay, as Spitzer seemed to actually slow a bit cocky, as he raced back and forth, faster, and in particular increasing arc. Either he wanted to take a run, or it was just boring. I typed in both.

"A goal ..."

Before I could only think to which bookshelf I wanted to let it go, I had a wonderful idea. An idea that made me grin at the same time happy, and behave in Chardonnay's direction could blink. I was wrong, or was there a clear bald spot on his head the perfect landing pad for my flying object? With one sweep of the wand broke the tip of his steady start-up companies, remained for a fraction of a second mid-air, and then moved very slowly up to me.

"I told you just now. And it would be nice if the part could hurry up a bit, I have today after your education to do something else. You know, do I have a life outside of this study. "

Information shook me deeply. He had a life without me? Without this musty room with way too many bookshelves? No, that was my weak heart, just five years old boy not cope. With a resigned shake of the head, I could not believe his statement really, I moved my right hand only in passing in his direction. As he looked up, frowning at my bowed head, and just wanted to ask what I then had now again, my dear Spitzer jumped into the air trembled as excitement, wobbled back and forth as if it had a rear part, with which it like a silly cartoon character could take a run, and rushed straight to Chardonnay, which could not even take his fortune.

What surprised me even more than knowledge, my teacher would still have a life without his beloved Fynn, was that the impact of my bullet in his head is not hollow. Well, this clichéd metaphor could perhaps be a little exaggerated, but still. He could not complain, I was assigned to the Spitzer a wonderful, precise target. Own fault if he did not said that his balding not sure could be considered.

"Have a nice evening, sir."

Since this event, our relationship was of a different kind He taught me contrary to due respect that I deserved as Finley Maynard, but I refrained from further incidents of this kind, at least as far as possible.

In the next couple of years passed again not much. Chardonnay taught me the basics in various fields of education and magical education. A big advantage for me, he must be almost grateful. Finally, I was on my first day at Hogwarts will have some things that my classmates in a few weeks, months, possibly even years would learn.

Yes, making us to the next topic: My first day at Hogwarts. However, I would not necessarily describe the train ride that was relatively boring. Well, that and my compartment for some time with rather full curious people was, is not as noteworthy.

seems much more interesting to me the division into the houses by the party hat. For the committed even the big mistake to put me into the house of Slytherin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment