The Luck has ended
Yeah, only a week fall break, and you have to go back to school.
It is cold (and cold I mean COLD), I have had back pain (Yeah, Kora, Dona ..?), and the fatigue is killing me fast. Of course, I'm rather late to bed yesterday, and I'm only seehr late (or early) to sleep, woke up at 4:23 because I had been dreaming, I drink something, and got so thirsty. Well, then I fell asleep and only after a while again, and had to get up too early. Grr.
Nevertheless, there are some new quotes.
Hartl: You can not organize themselves. But
should organize a bit .. you already!
_____________________________________________
Nina: I had what right. I'm back .. I'm back!
_____________________________________________
Nina: I do not like you anymore. (Slipping away from me)
(a few seconds later) Okay, I have forgiven you after careful consideration.
_____________________________________________
Hartl: In the epic much painted.
Ferdi: As in the kindergarten!
_____________________________________________
Schmid times wiping the table, Marcel.
Marcel: Say Please!
_____________________________________________
Schmid: People ham so much debt because they say 'Oops, the phone bill up again! "
_____________________________________________
Schmid: This is the increase of petty larceny - Mouth murder.
_____________________________________________
Marcel: Oh yes, I will remember it that they let us go three minutes earlier.
Schmid: Why ..?
Marcel: Because the Lord has so Bibl have only one hour a week of art, and as many hours as they should be able to sacrifice at least 3 minutes.
Schmid: It can have like a few hours from me Latin.
Leo: Yes, the Bible can also be Greek!
_____________________________________________
Wolf: Do you have any wishes, questions, suggestions ..?
Leo: Hunger!
_____________________________________________
Wolf (above mathematical description): You give this relationship a name ..
Nathalie: Uuh, affair ..! _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________
[Down here when walking to and waiting for the bus]
Dona: if something rhymes, it rhymes with something.
Nathan: Wow, from this perspective that I have not explored yet.
_____________________________________________
Nathalie (laughs quite high at a joke)
Dona: Ääh .. That was an octave too high.
_____________________________________________
Kora (bending horror to a dead hedgehog on the side of the road): You are fully entered the Hedgehog!
Maxi: But that one was already dead.!
_____________________________________________
Kora: Then you have to stop driving by plane .. _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________
...
HP: Robbie Williams can read French .. oo (-> King of the Bongo)
0 comments:
Post a Comment