Everything will be fine
Today was great. All week, Ms. Damas, Biolehrerin, just like in the last week before the holidays, not there. That is, from today and on Friday one hour earlier. Höhö.
religion today was awesome. We're doing 'new religious movements', including cults, etc. So we have oscillated as a little extra for occult. Everyone has brought a ring, we got a thin thread, and then were allowed to oscillate about such a circle on the edge so things like 'friendship', 'love', 'luck', etc. were. Commuted the ring in a line, whether vertical, horizontal, diagonal, was the response of the pendulum YES, he described a circle, the answer was NO. Yeah, and I have been promised all the good things other than money.
have any case, we found that mean that the pendulum is influenced by blood flow alone, minimal movements and things like minimal. We have then been used and moved the pendulum alone with our thoughts. Real cool if the hand holding very still, and the ring on the thread quasi 'telepathic' controls.
Well, that was the only thing I wanted to get rid Sun Now even the few quotes from today.
_________________________________________
Hanna (after reciting the poem 'Welcome and Farewell', Priest): I war 'ne better grade if I still recite the panther?
Hartl: Say rather the Leopard.
Hanna: I know not .. but
Hartl: Yes, I do not ..!
_________________________________________
Hartl (again about a person from our reading, in speaking of the act): What makes this one? His relieve themselves?
(shortly) All right, this could also be possible ..
_________________________________________
Brinkmann (the slightly absent-acting Matthias): Are you with us?
Matthias: No. ..
Brinkmann: Okay.
_________________________________________
Brinkmann: Man, I'm really angry.
_________________________________________
Brinkmann: As you might have taken notes they have written the same homework.
_________________________________________
Brinkmann: When I want to now collect the homework, reports determined yet who with a question.
Marcel: Oh no, you make it.
Brinkmann: Okay, so then all your questions to the center! _________________________________________ _________________________________________
[Now two quotes from Maxi, 8B]
Ettenhuber: We are also environment if we harm ourselves, we hurt ourselves, too.
_________________________________________
Hartl (points to Corinna): Ha, I'm so my sacrifice!
Corinna (confused): I ..?
Hartl: Yes, you are so beautiful grad caressed your neighbor, maybe you stroke me, too. _________________________________________ _________________________________________
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment