Involved in Debt..?
Yes, today was a great day.
first two hours of sport. I hate eh But today we have Floor Exercise Scores made. I should mention in passing that I am out of athletics (not including fitness training -> Asthma, and throwing -> am relatively weak)'m sporting a big zero. Anyway, I'm in such a turn-things with Küren Showing a very bad anyway, so I thought, I get a 5th And I have a 3 - That pleases me even.
Third and Fourth debtor counseling. With wife Sossau-Thiede, from Caritas. Although she was really nice, but the presentation was boring. And still a full two hours. At least we had no classes for it. Then
German (great new books that are as fat as encyclopedias, and even Robbie Williams is in there) they represent and Latin (on Monday homework). After the very amusing
lunch break (Dona, Meli, Senayd, I love you all very doll), we were French and Latin intensification. The former was quite interesting, and we have made relatively simple tasks, such as Latin had less.
Well, regardless, at least I'm back to current quotes.
__________________________________________
Sossau-Thiede: Parents are often in debt to also score well.
__________________________________________
Sossau-Thiede: Since you are in debt loose fluffy.
__________________________________________
Nina: Art is at least no diarrhea compartment.
__________________________________________
Sossau-Thiede: I'd now like to hand out a few leaves ..
Nina: Yes, you make it .. out!
__________________________________________
Sossau-Thiede: If all else fails it is dependent Hotel Mama!
__________________________________________
Hartl: Since you have to shave wait, as I ..!
__________________________________________
Hartl: She sees that he had secretly eaten bread. Since cold was in the relationship. The love was gone since then.
__________________________________________
Hartl: I've looked at least 50 times.
Ferdi: Have You counted?
Hartl: No. ..
Nathalie: We are proud of you!
__________________________________________
Hanna: I have to recite my poem ..
Hartl: You already get another opportunity to produce up here in front!
__________________________________________
Hartl: I'd like to know why you have your hand on the thigh of your neighbors.
Ferdi: Well, I've felt nothing ..
Hartl: It was thy hand!
__________________________________________
Hartl (about Ferdi and Olis strange approximations): The prelude and background to this incident, I do not know. And I do do not know ..!
__________________________________________
Hartl (via the favor he is doing us the poems he gives us to learn by heart): Let's say like in the disco you cry who, then her: "In my veins, which Fire In! my heart, what a glow! "
__________________________________________
Hanna (to Marcel, after having '2 'due to the classroom!): Yes, Marci, you are already a very nice pike ..
__________________________________________
Gwuzdz .. verbs-Schatzis! __________________________________________ __________________________________________
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment