Monday, October 30, 2006

Cofee Table Cubefield

Just some Stuff

I must say even just a few thing:

- The current Pringleswerbung made me really laugh. The new Slogas of what is so ambiguous - I laughed for 5 minutes lying on the sofa, and my sister is at some point next to it and says with her typical Michelle-face 'And that's what I did as a sister'. To help your brothers and sisters, may release other relatives or other people in the local environment such wonderful statements about you, here on this great slogan: "Pringles - Love at first pop."

- Pucca I find funny. Too bad that there are only 10 minutes walk. But I think it's really cute and amusing.

- Rudebox is somehow not what I expected. It's not Robbie's style does not really fit him. However, some songs are on it, which I find really cool. For example, 'Good Doctor'. Especially the end .. * * Düdüdüdüdüdüü x]

- I did not know that I had left so much chocolate in my closet. And especially now I know not whence. But most are relatively old. Currency. I think I need some new stuff soon. Or a general cleaning of all my stuff hanging in the left part of the cabinet ..

- I got my sister really very very dolle [WARNING: irony] love. I now had to notice again. But You'll probably already know ..

- the following sentence can stand since last night I did not quite: 'By bidding you agree to be in agreement to do without you actually forth by law entitled to the guarantee, as this is a private sale. " Well, eBay ..


Was it for now. Maybe later I find something else. Now I have to the bathroom, then I can possibly again to the PC, I would hope but only suspect in any case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment