Sunday, August 14, 2005

Why Should Tourist Be Encouraged ?

Crying ..

wines because the rain makes me depressed? Or because the telephone call and the fact that I feel cheated and fooled me? I have no idea. Actually I wanted to do away because tomorrow may come to visit Andrea. Will I make the same even further if I'm relieved. The lump in my throat I've been since Friday afternoon, which may remain.
None of my tears is worth something. All they are only shed in vain. Because the people they are .. it does not matter. Or they are too busy to think about. Or so.
I do not like to be forgotten. But I should accept me so that the world is not about me over and I'm not THAT important, alsdass I could expect.
I'm really poor. I think I should try my phone off for a long time. For I draufzustarren go because of it the whole time as dazed and do nothing except wait to the answers. This is kind of poor and sick. And shows that I have no life. God .. ärbärmlich puke I could so that!
I have become fat. Have since Friday afternoon pretty much fed. In desperation, somehow. But I've seen on the receipt of the balance .. and the receipt I got with my conscience. After I've eaten what I feel so terrible, as if I was pleased and someone should be punished. Yes
eating disorder, I know. So no clever diagnoses please.
It's raining and raining. And I have to get out right now with the dog. If I had not previously ne conditioner clapped my hair I would probably go out without an umbrella. But so ..
The guy on the radio was right. I would now just to stay in bed. I'm cold. I will not get out. -.-
I read any more confused. No matter .. afterwards comes a film that I wanted to see .. Curly Sue. I have not seen for so long. I'll probably have to fly but, for the clean up. > \u0026lt;My own fault.
I hate child .. always disappointed every damn reason to be the other means nothing. Ah, screw that. Fuck it.
Is it not matter anyway. 'm Just me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment