Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sail Boat Wind Turbine Pic

fat fat fat fat fat!

Okay. I've only eaten a week now. Today must be an end of it, otherwise I still exploding fat pig. So. intus Hab n roll that should be enough for today! * Hmph! * Otherwise, I never from participating. 'm Thinking if I am on ebay times to order as ominous tablets, after which I got for my birthday, were completely fürn ass. But .. no money. No matter.

My sister really wants to with me to Disneyland .. I did not think that she means so serious .. oO * shock * * Monday she wants to travel agency * Oh well. But I do not even great aspirations. For 10 years, is always skillfully in between. ^ ^

I slept crappy and I'm sick. Does not matter, has to fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment