Broken inside ..
Somehow I will not let go. The thought of it and these images are. It perhaps ridiculous I know ... But something in me is broken .. in this moment. A slap in the face .. no. Actually the final knockout blow. Again and again I see it before my inner eye. Again and again I feel the pain in me. I should have gone. Immediately. I think it was the last time I'm ever gone. Somewhere it will also stop. It hurts so much .. they always have great speeches spit .. and hurt me with it even more .. because they only lie. Lies because they make me feel even worse afterwards? No. Actually, they does not matter how I feel. I hope they will look into the situation. Where they are held in front of the nose what they want more than anything else and it may never have. And the one who has it is still so arrogant and presents .. and yet outrageous enough that he vorzuheucheln yes much worse off than you yourself
Yes. I know the world does not revolves around me. Especially not their world. But no matter. I'm finally at the end and know whom I'm indebted to .. whether it will now interested or not.
My fabric for Shia has come. And I think I "promt've cut too narrow. I hope the stuff goes. more I can not afford it. And I do anyway nuir error. Somehow I'm very discouraged. Too bad .. > _ \u0026lt;
I love this song. It reminds me of X. * Sigh * Somehow I'd like to see the series again I think. Or have money to buy me the manga time to continue. No matter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment