Saturday, August 13, 2005

Free Little Lups Muves

The view on your mobile phone ..

.. but the phone still silent ..
My sister is coming over right now. Thunderbirds. * Ironic * Oh well. Maybe I'm such a small bit of distraction. Although. Nope. My sister's only eats non stop. The only bugs me.
Shia annoying. I get the pants not go. * Grumble *
was still busy today. My father has cut the hedge. And I was able to get into the garbage can and kick it flat, which makes it a more pure. My father genöhlt but I would not be hard enough to make it right around the flat, but he could get out easily lift out of a barrel again. Hm Then I sweep the street still allowed. Yay .. > \u0026lt;In the blazing midday sun. But anyway, I had to eat with not at least. ^ ^ Somehow I do not know anything to do with myself. I have no desire to clean up .. to not sew. Actually, to nothing. ..: (Moh

0 comments:

Post a Comment