Recently, I started re-gain of the driver's license. Once I made it through almost Miskolc, Pesti job opportunity at the time but it was more important jogsinál. :) So you'll have after the jogsim something used, small town with a car like the first car. The requirements also include that automatic transmissions be. Can argue about this for a long time, but has long since decided that my life will only lead to automatic cars. :) It is the small city car, because both are reluctant to carry out initial leader of the freeway, and now petrol prices are much cheaper to travel abroad and the others WizzAir.
Használtautó.hu was browsing through it I had to come to the specified parameters, and reasonable price / performance ratio in mind, the most smartd, young, Daewoo, Nissan and very old CHF in leveraged loan assumption and only takeaway of the new Suzuki.
Surprisingly, it does not seem such a smart idea to gas. In any event, the cars did not understand because I started looking online opinions about driving the car. Have not yet reached a decision, however, many interesting and positive opinion of an eye igazigyöngy discovered what I'd like to share with you:
" real little city car dealer ... add to bitch then we go back to the pit bull Divide the coconut addicts. appear sufficient for at least the competition .. do not tell me that I would go and do not take too well with me. the other is that few people are aware of how much it is worth looking at the car's so cool. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment