Karácsonyra I got a Samsung S Galaxy, but has a lower stair flight home due to a broken screen. Last week I ordered a new screen and digitizer to it, in principle, in days to come. This is about. Amount to 22 thousand. Much cheaper than the Samsung service center for repair, where approx. 44 thousand is requested for repairs. So far, I could use for a week before the fall. iPhone after it was strange, because sometimes faltered mainly in the first start-up and 1-2 hours after the Google Account settings. This is probably because lots of downloaded e-mail, calendar, picsasa, etc.. He later became very fast. The display although is still very far from a RetinaDisplaytól, but very nice, if I understand Super-based feeds for AMOLED. The machine is very easy and is good on the run, despite not standing GPRS net drain in one day (yes the case for 3G). So despite the fact that I am a total Apple fanboy I really like the Galaxy And like device. Of course, Android is still full of hülyeséggel (eg, chaos in the Market, use a lot of trash), but overall screen very nice, and easy to use machine is. I think especially for people who want to experience iPhone, but for some reason, both theoretical (open source warrior) or financial (Hungary must pay a lot more for iPhone rt as elsewhere) can not afford it themselves in their original form (I mean iPhone / iPod).
So I dare to recommend.
The camera is not bad either, which I especially liked the picasa gallery, which is synchronized with the online account and can scroll the images very nicely.
SMS and call treatment had no problem with a lot of extra applications available to it, which is able to form másmás smseket group, released ; done with.
the screen very breakable, so be careful. Further review is also when I write, only if you have the new display.
0 comments:
Post a Comment