Sick of it!
Oh man. I still get me from bulimia. -.- Seems the only way to be. God annoys me when I read the women still make perfect diets. Real horrible. How do feel like us then? Note> \u0026lt;
matter. (* Will not comment on it *)
Nya .. I'm cold. But here is full of beautiful weather. :) Now I have no job and only n ne own apartment and my life would be okay. I think. Just kind of brings me not to potter. Sorry.
>. \u0026lt;My parents sit down, do so in the neck.
Mohhhh .. why does not my coat? ; _; Crap I was in for the M too fat. >. \u0026lt;What is too fat .. ? I just looked like ne brawn. But the jacket is so great .. will have .. * Sniffles *
I only read rubbish. But no one reads anyway XD
Shinji just whistling "Memories" from Cats
0 comments:
Post a Comment